HOW TO USE:
1. Attach the spring loaded clasp to the Eye hook of your watercraft.
2. Attach the stainless steel ring to your trailer winch hook. (We recommend pulling out approximately 2-3 feet of your winch belt before locking the winch).
3. Lock your trailer winch.
After steps 1, 2, and 3 are complete, detach all safety and tie down straps from your trailer to prepare your boat for launch. Slowly back your trailer and boat into the water until boat floats backwards. Slowly pull vehicle forward. This will cause the Z-LAUNCH™ cord to expand as well as pull your boat towards the ramp. As the craft comes to rest at the boat ramp, continue to pull vehicle forward until trailer is clearly out of the water. Now you can detach the Z-LAUNCH™ cord by releasing the trailer winch and unsnapping the ring and clasp from the trailer and watercraft. Secure your boat to the dock or shore and park your vehicle
The patented Z-LAUNCH™ Watercraft Launch Cord makes solo watercraft launching easier than you've ever experienced. The no-hassle launch cord, made of premium elastics, uses automatically adjusting tension when you back your boat, jet ski, or tow tube into the water, so it won't jerk your watercraft around when you pull the trailer forward. Expandable to more than 20', the Z-LAUNCH™ Watercraft Launch Cord attaches in just 3 steps. Fasten a hook to your trailer, connect a steel ring to the winch, and lock the winch. You're ready for the smoothest watercraft launching on the water.
- Simple and safe operation
- No-hassle design
- Attaches easily
- Expands to more than 20'
- Unlike rope, will not jerk your watercraft or you
- Stay safe and dry launching your boat alone