Keitech Swing Impact FAT Swimbait
The Keitech FAT Swing Impact redefines swimbait performance. Keitech's revolutionary two-tone injection process uses several different types of salted plastics to achieve perfect balance & action. The most impressive feature of these great swim baits is the ability to maintain a perfect swimming motion at any retrieve speed. The tapered design ringed body distorts the shape to a more natural appearance. The center rigging line provides the perfect position to ensure the bait is rigged correctly. The Fat Swing Impacts are packaged in blister packs to help protect the integrity of the baits. Available in 5 different sizes & the latest colors.Keitech FAT Swing Impact Features:
- Remarkable swimming action
- Custom Keitech 2-tone color process
- Strong Squid scent
- Perfectly balanced - Never rolls over
- Swims perfectly at any speed
- The 2.8" Keitech FAT Swing Impact has 8 baits per blister pack.
The Jig head rig and Texas rig are highly recommended. It excellent trailer for our Model II Tungsten football jig.
- The 3.3" Keitech FAT Swing Impact has 7 baits per blister pack.
Rigged on the Super Round Jig head, it can be fished with a straight retrieve or dragged along the bottom. Excellent on the Alabama-Rig and sized perfectly for a jig trailer on our Casting and Football Jigs -- don't forget the Texas and Carolina rigs!
- The 3.8" Keitech FAT Swing Impact has 6 baits per blister pack.
It's a real versatile performer. Swim the no sinker rig in shallow water, flip or pitch the Texas rig to various cover, and fish deep water structure with the jig head. The 3.8” is a great trailer for our Model I Tungsten Casting jig.
- The 4.3" Keitech FAT Swing Impact has 5 baits per blister pack.
Please try rigging the 4.3" on a 3/8 or 1/2 oz. football head jig head with 14lb. fluorocarbon and slow roll over deep structure the-slower-the-better.
- The 4.8" Keitech FAT Swing Impact has 5 baits per blister pack.
The no sinker or Texas rigged 4.8" is extremely productive on the 3/0 Tungsten Super Round Jig head. Rig the Fat 4.8 on a 1/2oz. football head and fish deep structure using the "slow rolling" technique. Texas rigging is recommended for fishing weeds and wood. Fish the 4.8” on a Frog hook for explosive action in the slop.